Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Month into the Centurion Method

Something I really like about this program is that I feel more "solid." It's not the same kind of feeling from lifting weights or body weight exercises, exactly. While I do feel stronger in some ways, there is an element of toughness involved in the training. That never-say-die attitude that drives you forward in the workouts becomes evident in your body within a month's time. I'm not sure what else is ahead, but I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be like.

On a side note, I am mindful of overtraining and the possibility of injury, for a few of the participants in the January release of the program have experienced some injuries to date. I am not entirely certain if this is due to the Centurion Method and repetitive use injuries or if it is merely something that is unrelated.

I've also determined some anime/manga that would be good pairings with the Centurion Method. I'll be making a post about that soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...