|Just in case you needed a reminder what he looks like.|
- Run 3 to 5 Miles
- Knuckle Push-ups- 5 x 10 Reps
- Decline Sit-ups- 5 x 20 Reps
- Bench Press- 3 x 15 Reps
- Pulldowns- 3 x 15 Reps
- Incline Bench Press- 2 x 15 Reps
- Seated Row- 2 x 15 Reps
- Dumbbell or Cable Overhead Press- 2 x 15 Reps
- Barbell Squat- 3 x 15 Reps
- Dumbbell Lunges- 2 x 15 Reps
- Leg Curls- 2 x 15 Reps
- Dumbbell or Machine Biceps Curls- 2 x 15 Reps
- Cable Triceps Pushdowns- 2 x 15 Reps
- Focus Mitt or Thai Pad Work- 3 x 5 Minute Rounds
- Practice Martial Arts- 30 Minutes (Focus on High Repetition of Basic Moves)
- As you can see, there's not anything special here, but they say that the simplest training methods are the most effective.
- When you are running, you can pick any distance in between 3 to 5 miles. If you are feeling sore, lower the distance and/or pace, but if you're fresh, you can up the distance and/or pace.
- On your weightlifting exercises, make sure the 15th rep is the last rep you can do.
- Try to rest approximately 30-60 seconds in between sets.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!