|It's awesome. Go read it.|
That's all his enemies. Even the ones as big as entire cities. This guy is ridiculous. At any rate, he reveals his super secret training regimen to his would-be disciple and one of his enemies. It's pretty basic and there's really no way you could get anywhere near this guy's level of strength doing this type of training, but it's an alright program regardless. I'm waiting to see if the author reveals some other reason for his massive power up, perhaps that is really unknown to him, even. The main character did this training every day, without a day of rest, for three straight years. I do not recommend this, as the point of training is to tear down the muscles and then rebuild them and if you do the same training every single day, you don't let that happen and can end up overtrained or with an overuse injury, especially since you'll end up with some muscle imbalances just doing these exercises.
Here's the workout:
OnePunch-Man- Teacher's Training
- 100 Push-ups
- 100 Sit-ups
- 100 Squats
- Run 10k (6.2 Miles)
- It doesn't explicitly say that he did all of this back to back or even if he did all of the reps of the exercises in one set each, so use that to your advantage. I'll list some options below.
- 10 Sets of 10 Reps or 5 Sets of 20 Reps for each body weight exercise.
- Run 5k in the morning and 5k in the evening.
- Do everything back to back, non-stop.
- Put all the body weight exercises in your run. For instance, every kilometer, you do ten reps of each exercise.
- Or you could just do them as you feel like doing them. It doesn't really matter as long as you get them done in the course of the day.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!