Thursday, May 3, 2012

Help Me Hurt Me: Adventure Racing Edition

If any of you have a Tumblr and want to help me accomplish something, do me a favor and "Like" or "Reblog" this post.

Help Me Hurt Me: Adventure Racing Edition

Wouldn't hurt you to follow me, while you're at it. ;)


Essentially, the more likes and reblogs that post gets, the crazier stuff I'll put myself through from as little as a 5k to a Tough Mudder to a marathon to a Spartan Death Race. But, I need your help! AND, if this "Help Me Hurt Me" does well, I might do another variation of it. Or I might just make another variation of it because I'm bored.

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...