Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daily Training 5/28/2012

Morning
Playing around with Isaiah at Cedar Falls Park in Fountain Inn, South Carolina.  Lots of wading through waist-deep water, walking on sand and rocks and balancing on logs, jumping across rocks-- a lot of interesting balance work, especially keeping a 4-year old out of fast-moving water.

Was barefoot on a lot of different surfaces and my feet are a little sore.  Think I'm going to try to be barefoot more to toughen the soles of my feet.

Early Afternoon
Flat Bench Press with my Dad. 
  1. 125# x 15
  2. 175# x 12
  3. 195# x 8
  4. 215# x 6
  5. 245# x 2
  6. DB- 50#/hand  x 26 reps
Chest was a little sore from previous days, so while I'm a little disappointed with the weights, it's understandable... especially since I haven't really been lifting much. 

Woodchopping
  1. 25 Side Chops Each Side
  2. 50 Downward Chops

1 comment:

ad98 said...

how about a workout based off Sendo
from Hajime no Ippo

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...