Tenacity for Ten Rounds
- 3 Mile Run, 7 Sprints Throughout (Shadowbox for 15 seconds at the end of each sprint)
- Weaving Practice- 5 x 1 Minute Rounds
- Shadowboxing- 3 x 3 Minute Rounds
4-6 Hours Later
- 20 Push-ups
- 20 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
--10 Rounds OR
- MAX One Arm Push-ups (Each Side)
- MAX Decline Sit-ups
- MAX Jumping Hindu Squats
--5 Rounds, then
- 10 x 800 Meter Sprints (Goal: < 3 Minutes/sprint)
- 5 x 100 Meter Hill Pushing
- 2 Mile Run with Tire(s)
- 3 x 3 Minute Rounds Mitt Work
- 3 x 3 Minute Rounds Heavy Bagwork
- 3 x 3 Minute Rounds Shadowboxing
- 10 x 3 Minute Rounds Mitt Work
- 10 x 3 Minute Rounds Heavy Bagwork
- Neck Bridging- 3 Minutes
- Horizontal Sledgehammering- 100 Strikes Left, 100 Strikes Right
- Vertical Sledgehammering- 100 Strikes Left, 100 Strikes Right, 100 Strikes Together
- This is very similar to the last workout, except for those two little 10 Rounders thrown in there. You can use your normal pace for the 3 Rounders, but on the 10 Rounders, I want you to focus on going non-stop. Don't think, just punch.
- Once again, like last time, this stuff is getting ridiculous. So, on that note, I am currently developing a plan for you guys to build up to this level. Ippo is one of those series that you can't really pick a workout and just do it-- you need to have the foundations built from the earlier training in order to complete or succeed in the later training.
I have been really, really busy recently, so I apologize for the delay. However, like I said, I have been working on a pretty cool project that I think you guys will enjoy. I am currently modifying my own training for the project as well. I really hope you guys enjoy it, when it's done.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!