Monday, March 21, 2011

Comments and Thoughts

So, thanks to some of our readers, I have had to start moderating our comments. I didn't want to do that, but since we do actually have younger readers, I'd rather keep inappropriate content unassociated with the blog.

In other news, anyone who doesn't know who Jon Jones is should totally go look him up right now. This guy is an anime character incarnate. He operates, quite literally, on a freakin' Grappler Baki level in terms of skill and physical ability. I am so looking forward to seeing what he becomes in his reign as Champion. I highly doubt he will be dethroned any time soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love if you could come up with a workout based off Yusuke's training with Genkai. Love your work! keep it up.

Fighter said...

your right, Jon Jones is a monster! i actually posted something on UFC 128 myself, check out my blog!!!
http://trainingandfighting.blogspot.com/
thanks for all your post's!!!

Mohammad Raza Khan said...

Hey, thanks for all of these workouts. I just started reading your blog, but already it's tough to keep up. I would like to request that you cover the manga "Kenji" please. There is a lot of different training in various martial arts there, so I'd like to see what kind of workouts you could make from that.

Thanks.

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...