As Goku searched for the Dragonballs, he covered a lot of distance over hills, mountains, and long stretches of land and water. He used this opportunity to find new ways to train, constantly trying to push himself, so that's where I tried to take this workout. There aren't any levels to it, just like The Turtle Hermit Workout, so it's at your own pace. So, let's find those Dragonballs, shall we?
Find the Dragonballs Workout
- Handwalk 200 Yards
- Run 5 Miles
- Bear Crawl 200 Yards
- Climb 200 Feet
- Crab Walk 200 Yards
- Swim 1 Mile
- For the Handwalk, try to get to the point where you can do the 100 yards without your feet touching the ground. When you get really good at it, you can try to do it on uneven ground.
- For your run, if you want to push it, try to find a very hilly area for your course.
- You can Bear Crawl downhill, if you want to mix it up.
- For climbing, you can use a rock wall, a rope, or a tree. Please be careful and use safety equipment where available.
- For the Crab Walk, make sure you keep your body parallel with the ground. If you want, you can go very slow to make it more difficult.
- I know there isn't a lot of swimming in Real Anime Training, so go easy on this, if you aren't adept at swimming.
- You'll notice there's nothing next to Sparring. No restrictions, so you make it how you want it. If you want to point spar or grapple or box or spar 5 on 1, then go for it. Just be safe in whatever it is you're doing. I want to make this part open, so you can challenge yourself a little.