Saturday, September 12, 2009

Training Schedules

You may have wondered as you read this blog, "How often should I train?" Well, Timmy (I'm assuming your name is Timmy), that is an excellent question, but not one easily answered. The correct answer is that you should train according to how your body responds to exercise. However, if you are not exactly sure on how to go about doing that, allow me to offer a more simplified training schedule.

You can train any number of ways:
  • Monday, Wednesday, Friday
  • Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
  • Every other day
  • 2 days on, 1 day off
  • 3 days on, 1 day off
  • A little something every day
Personally, I follow the 3 days on, 1 day off schedule for my Anime Workouts, but you don't have to. Also, I pick my workouts at random. It's more fun for me that way. Once again, you don't have to, but I think it's a good method.

I should have another Baki Training Manual post up for you guys tomorrow and possibly another workout. Till then, good luck and train hard.

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...